Adjust Raiding Day's?

• 11th September 2017 at 23:07 #929
    Score: 1
    Dirk Joris
    Keymaster
    1 pt

Since we are having troubles on a Saturday to have raids going we are open to swap some day’s around.

Please choose the 3 day’s that fit you most for raiding
    Please also be aware we go for most voted day’s… So we can’t please everyone.

Hope to see a lot of votes so we can get raiding in next gear and kill those few last bosses still alive!

First Raiding Day: 1. monday
    2. teusday
    3. wednesday
    4. thursday
    5. friday
    6. saturday
    7. sunday

Second Raiding Day: 1. monday
    2. teusday
    3. wednesday
    4. thursday
    5. friday
    6. saturday
    7. sunday

Third Raiding Day: 1. monday
    2. teusday
    3. wednesday
    4. thursday
    5. friday
    6. saturday
    7. sunday

Also what is your preffered ALT raid day of those 3 day’s u picked out?

Alt Raiding Day: 1. monday
    2. teusday
    3. wednesday
    4. thursday
    5. friday
    6. saturday
    7. sunday

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Dirk Joris.
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Dirk Joris.
  • 12th September 2017 at 19:45 #932
    Score: 0
    Moon
    Participant

Mo, tues / or wednesday and thursday are all fine by me, prefer to not raid on
    friday saturday and sunday

• 16th September 2017 at 10:28 #934
    Irisis aka Metz
    Keymaster
    1 pt

Edit to my prefferd choices for raiding, Monday and Tuesday is a no go for me as i have just gotten my time table and i dont finish at uni till 19.00 on thoes days and wedensday i preffer not too aswell really as i dont finish till 18.00. Any other days are fine by me!

• 19th September 2017 at 09:32 #939
    Dirk Joris
    Keymaster
    1 pt

I would love to change my friday to sunday btw

Total score atm is thursday and monday at 3 votes, wednesday and sunday at 2 votes.
    But we do need more vote’s com’on people!!

• 19th September 2017 at 12:53 #940
    Hebien
    Participant

I’ve voted however I actually don’t mind any days, I don’t have loads of obligations, however if I am busy it’s most likely going to fall on a friday, saturday or sunday. But really, I’m quite flexible and easy 😉

• 21st September 2017 at 11:26 #941
    Nytram
    Participant

Im not sure if its worth considering, but i always thought a sunday afternoon was an ideal time to raid, but very few guilds run at that time (could also help catch some extra dps). might be a good shout for an alt run if not enough ppl are interested as an option for a main run.

Other than that I think we have the right nights, just maybe in the wrong order as we seem to get more signups for thursday’s. Also, isn’t the idea of an alt run to help other guild members to understand raids and get gear? I don’t really see many transitioning from alt run to main raid – I haven’t been running alt runs for a bit so maybe we arent getting as many signups as i think.

• 30th September 2017 at 23:25 #942
    Rheynn
    Participant

I only want to raid 1 night over the weekend, and Fridays are an absolute no-go for me. They’re sacred.

Since I’ve started working again, I seem to feel more destroyed on Mondays than any other day of the week, so I’d prefer to move this if possible, but I can soldier on if that’s what the troops require 🙂

Also given the fact that we’ve not got much time left now, I think we should really be looking at HC only, or normal for an absolute maximum of 1 night and not spilling into HC time on Saturdays. I totally understand wanting to gear people, but we’ve got a good few HC bosses on farm now, where there’s better gear to be looted. Doesn’t make sense to keep stalling ourselves there every week and thus hindering our progression.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Rheynn.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.